Conditions that RBH dermatologists commonly treat are the following:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Contact dermatitis
- Hair loss
- Moles and melanoma
- Nail disorders
- Skin cancer screening
- Skin infections (athlete's foot and ringworm, herpes infections)
- Skin growths
RBH dermatologists offer a variety of cosmetic services including the following:
- Face rejuvenation
- Laser Treatments for hair removal, wrinkles, pigmentation problems, acne and scarring
- Fillers (i.e. Restylane, Juviderm, etc.)
- Laser therapy for leg veins
- Lasers for skin tightening rejuvenation and scars
- Thermage for skin tighten.
- Topical medications for facial discoloration
- Anti-Aging medicine
Hair and Nail
This clinic offers skilled management of hair, scalp and nail disorders. All aspects of hair loss and nail disorders are managed here.
We also offer specialized care of skin disorders in infants, children and adolescents. Conditions treated commonly include the following:
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Birthmarks including port wine stains and hemangiomas
- Hair and nail disorders
- Pigmentation disorders
- Skin infections including warts and fungal infections
Dermatopathology is a subspecialty of dermatology and pathology that involves the study of skin disease at the microscopic level. Although many skin diseases can be recognized by their clinical appearance, sometimes a skin biopsy is taken to provide more information. This biopsy specimen is then examined under the microscope by a dermatolopathologist who looks at the disease at the cellular level.
Patch testing is a procedure used by dermatologist in patients with suspected allergic contact dermatitis. Patch testing typically requires several visits in one week. Your doctor will determine if this test is right for you.
- Destruction and excision of benign, premalignant and malignant skin lesions
- Skin cancer evaluation and treatment
- Acne scar treatment