Emergency Number: +973 1724 6888 | Call Center Number: 8000 1090
Department: Critical Care & Anesthesiology
Dr Priya completed MBBS from Government Medical College, Trivandrum, India. Did her MD (Anesthesiology) from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India. She holds fellowship from McGill University, Montreal, Canada.
Dr. Priya has a wide spectrum of experience of over 11 years in various branches of Anaesthesiology. Prior to joining Royal Bahrain Hospital, Dr. Priya has worked with following institutions:
- Associate Professor in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Cochin, India.
- Research Fellow in McGill University Hospital, Montreal, Canada.
- Assistant Professor in Sri Ramachandra University Hospital, Chennai, India.
- Consultant Anesthesiologist at Lisie Hospital & Medical Institutions, Cochin, India.
- Consultant Anesthesiologist at Ernakuluam Medical Centre, Cochin, India.
Her area of expertise consists mainly of following:
- Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia
- Neuro Anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for Renal Transplant and Urology
- Labour Epidural Anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for Interventional Radiology
- Anaesthesia for Plastic Surgery / SMILE TRAIN
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic Surgery / Joint Replacement / Spine Surgery
- ICU Management and Critical Care