- MUDR, CABHS-ENT
- Fellowship of Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in Rhinology, Facial plastic surgeries and Anterior skill base
- Member of the European Rhinology Society
- Lecturer at Arabian Gulf University Faculty of Medicine.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all diseases of nose, ear, throat, head and neck.
- Septorhinoplasty procedure.
- Turbinates surgery.
- Treatment of allergic rhinitis, Rhinosinusitis and Nasal polyps.
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS).
- Endoscopic excision of Tumors of the nose and the skull base.
- Repair of CSF leak.
- Endoscopic Surgery of tear duct obstruction. (DCR).
- Treat all types of tonsillitis and pharyngitis
- Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy myringotomy and grommets insertion.
- Treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Diagnosis and treatment of vocal cords problems.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all ear diseases.
- Repair of ear drum perforation.
- Treatment of hearing loss and vertigo.
- Release of Tongue tie.
|2PM - 4:30PM|
|2PM - 4:30PM||2PM - 4:30PM|
VideosView All Videos
The information will be updated soon.